This camera is sold with free battery, strap and delivery in UAE and comes with a one-month warranty. Get your films from our large selection HERE.
The Nikon F5 was Nikon's fifth professional SLR body, produced between 1996 and 2004.
As Nikon's flagship body at the film, it featured top specifications including :
- Electronically controlled exposure times from 1/8000 second to 30 seconds.
- Built-in 8 frame per second motor drive (up from 5.7 frame/s on the F4).
- 1/300 second flash sync (up from 1/250 on the F4). However, at 1/300 second, flash units could not use their full capacity.
- Full support for Nikkor AF-S and G designated lenses (the F4 could not use G lenses in aperture-priority or full manual modes).
- Support for the Vibration Reduction (VR) image stabilization feature of newer Nikkor lenses.
- Five focus points for the autofocus sensor (up from one on the F4) with intelligent dynamic autofocus mode.
- Nikon 3-D color matrix meter (the F4 had introduced multi-segment matrix metering to the F series, but color sensing was new).
- A self-diagnostic and self-adjusting shutter.
- A mirror-balance system that reduced camera shake.
- A new industrial design by Giorgetto Giugiaro (also designer of the F3 and F4).
- An integral vertical/battery grip with additional shutter release and adjustment wheel controls (previous Nikon F models had used a range of removable battery grips).
Please check the various lens options !
|Light meter||Yes, works|
|shutter priority mode||Yes|
|full manual||Yes, works|
Buy with confidence ! All cameras are checked and guaranteed to work as mentioned at the time of listing. Pls refer to the table above for functionality and remarks.