The SLR Magic Anamorphot-40 1.33x Anamorphic Adapter enables you to capture footage with a 2.35:1 aspect ratio on your camera with a 16:9 sensor. The SLR Magic Anamorphot-40 1.33x works with lenses that have a front element physically no larger than 40mm in diameter. For full-frame sensors, SLR Magic recommends that the Anamorphot-40 1.33x be used with 40mm or longer focal length lenses; it is compatible with select wider lenses when using S35 and Micro Four Thirds sensors.
- Anamorphic adapter enables you to capture your image using your entire sensor, so there is no loss in resolution when compared with cropping your image.
- For 40mm or longer MF and AF prime lenses in full-frame, with a front element diameter of less than 40mm.
- Works with full-frame and APS-C camera sensors.
- The Anamorphot-40 1.33x screws onto your lens's front, providing the classic anamorphic effect.
- The normal/near adjustments ring allows you to fine-tune the focus of your lens for shooting subjects closer than 3'.
- 62mm filter thread for attaching optional filters, diopters, or the SLR Magic Rangefinder Cine for improved focus functionality.
Buy with confidence ! All lenses come with caps and are fully functional. No dust, fungus, scratches or any internal issues unless mentioned in the "remarks" box.