- Condition : USED / SECOND HAND product, checked by a professional.
- Comes with a free battery & black strap
- Warranty : 3 months warranty. All cameras are guaranteed to work as mentioned at the time of listing. Pls refer to the below table for functionality and remarks.
- Delivery : fast & free delivery in UAE.
- Overseas delivery : free over 500 AED, by express courier
The Leica M6 is a rangefinder camera manufactured by Leica from 1984 to 2002 until its major reissue in 2022. It is one of the most sought-after leica cameras. This particular unit is serial nbr 1676056 from 1985 ("non TTL" type).
The M6 combines the silhouette of the M3 and M4 and with a modern, off-the-shutter light meter with no moving parts and LED arrows in the viewfinder. Informally it is referred to as the M6 "Classic" to indicate its "Classic" M3 dimensions. The top and bottom plates are made from light magnesium alloy rather than the heavier machined brass of the M3 and M4. The M6 is a mechanical cameras; all functions save the light meter work without batteries, unlike the succeeding M7, which needs electrical power to operate properly. The camera offers ISO compatibility of 6-6400, manual focus mode, center-weighted metering, 1/1000s shutter speed and a 0.72x viewfinder magnification and funtions on SR44 batteries..
|shutter priority mode