BRAND NEW with warranty. Canon RF mount, full frame.
A reinvention of the original 19th century Joseph Petzval portrait lens. Designed specifically for modern-day full-frame mirrorless cameras.
- Capture vintage aesthetics with contemporary mirrorless cameras
- Large f/1.7 aperture for great low-light performance and beautiful foreground and background blur.
- Get velvety swirly bokeh across the frame thanks to the unique Petzval optic design which is unlike any other lens out there.
- Rather than changing the aperture to modify the bokeh effect, the New Petzval 55 f/1.7 MKII Art Lens includes a dedicated Bokeh Control Ring – for more flexibility than any other traditional lens.
- A dual aperture system lets you choose between 8-blade diaphragm aperture system or the Waterhouse Aperture System – produce rich and patterned backgrounds through the insertion of special shape aperture plates (heart, star, snowflake, sun and a special dust protection plate)
- Dampened long-throw focusing ring for smooth focus shifts while the camera is rolling.
- Broad spectrum of beautiful swirly bokeh effects
- Long-throw focusing ring for smooth focus shifts while shooting
- Dual aperture system with special shape aperture plates
- Optimized for still and motion photography