- Condition : USED / SECOND HAND product, checked by a professional.
- Comes with a free battery & black strap
- Warranty : 1 month warranty. All cameras are guaranteed to work as mentioned at the time of listing. Pls refer to the below table for functionality and remarks.
- Delivery : fast & free delivery in UAE.
- Overseas delivery : free over 500 AED, by express courier
The Nikon F camera introduced in April 1959,[was Nikon's first SLR camera. It was one of the most advanced cameras of its day. Although many of the concepts had already been introduced elsewhere, it was revolutionary in that it was the first to combine them all in one camera. It was produced until October 1973 and was replaced by the Nikon F2.
The Nikon F was the first 35 mm SLR system to be widely adopted by professional photographers, especially photojournalists covering the Vietnam war, as well as for use by NASA astronauts. A combination of design elements made the Nikon F successful. It had interchangeable prisms and focusing screens; the camera had a depth of field preview button; the mirror had lock-up capability; it had a large bayonet mount and a large lens release button; a single-stroke ratcheted film advance lever; a titanium-foil focal plane shutter; various types of flash synchronization; a rapid rewind lever; a fully removable back. It was well-made, durable, and adhered closely to the successful design scheme of the Nikon rangefinder cameras.
|NO (manual exposure)
|shutter priority mode
body only, 50mm f1.8, 50mm f1.4, 28mm f2.8 lens