- Condition : guaranteed NEW, genuine product
- Warranty : 1 year manufacturer's warranty
- Delivery : fast & free delivery in UAE.
- Overseas delivery : free over 500 AED, by express courier
- UAE Vintage Photo is proud to be VOIGTLANDER's official distributor in the GCC.
Voigtlander was launched in 1756 in Germany and is one of the oldest companies within the optics and photography industry. They specialize in precision manual focus lenses for mirrorless cameras with outstanding image and built quality.
THE HIGHEST PERFORMANCE SEMI WIDE ANGLE IN VOIGTLANDER's HISTORY in a compact body
The APO-LANTHAR 35mm F2 Aspherical is a high-performance semi-wide-angle lens for full-frame (Nikon FX format) mirrorless cameras with the Nikon Z mount, which is the twin of the APO-LANTHAR 50mm F2 Aspherical. A standard lens designed for ultimate performance. The optical construction consists of 9 groups of 11 lens elements, including two double-sided aspherical elements, five with anomalous partial dispersion and floating elements for optimum focusing performance. Excellent multi-coating and apochromatic color correction round out the technically sophisticated design.
The 12 aperture blades form a circular aperture at F2.0, F2.8, F5.6 and F16, which allows a circular and also very balanced bokeh from a point light source.
The objective provides exceptional imaging performance and this could be achieved without compromise!
– Apochromatic optical design to eliminate chromatic aberration
– Floating Lens Elements for outstanding performance
– Exceptional imaging performance and resolution
– Extremely solid and high quality construction
– 12 aperture blades with circular aperture at F2.0 / F2.8 / F5.6 / F16
– Manual focus for precise focusing
12-blade aperture diaphragm for enjoying expression utilizing bokeh balls
The 12-blade aperture diaphragm utilizes a special shape to ensure a circular aperture opening at the maximum aperture of F2 as well as at aperture settings such as F2.8, F5.6 and F16. This enables imaging utilizing bokeh balls of point light sources.
Imaging circle that covers full frame format
The lens features a generous imaging circle that covers the 35 mm full frame format.
Electronic contacts EXIF information
The lens is equipped with electronic contacts and enables communication between the lens and the housing. In addition to Exif information and in-camera image stabilization (3 axes), the combination of a compatible body and the latest firmware (* 1) supports three types of focusing functions:
– Focusing by changing the color of the focus point frame.
– Focus peaking function
– Focusing with the magnification button
A lens hood is included in the package.
Compatible cameras and firmware
Z 7 v3.4 or later
Z 6 v3.4 or later
Z 50 v2.2 or later
Z 5 v1.2 or later
Z 6II v1.3 or later
Z 7II v1.3 or later
Z fc v1.0 or later
Z 9 v1.0 or later
|Dimensions (Dia x L)
|Dia 67mm x L 70mm
|Front filter size
|brand new in box; 1 year warranty