- Condition : USED / SECOND HAND product, checked by a professional.
- Comes with a free battery & black strap
- Warranty : 1 month warranty. All cameras are guaranteed to work as mentioned at the time of listing. Pls refer to the below table for functionality and remarks.
- Delivery : fast & free delivery in UAE.
- Overseas delivery : free over 500 AED, by express courier
Released in 1990, The Contax T2 was the second of the Contax T series of high-end compact film cameras targeted at the professional and luxury consumer markets. The Contax T2 was offered in in champagne silver, black and gold plated finishes.
The Contax T2 is renowned for its Carl Zeiss T* multi-coated Sonnar 2.8/38 lens comprising 5 elements in 4 groups and user friendly controls. While it offers full automation, including Autofocus and Program AE, the Contax T2 was one of the most readily user-controllable cameras of its era, featuring Aperture Priority AE selection on a dial on the retracting lens body, and manual focus on a thumb dial. Exposure compensation of +/-2 EV in 1/2 EV steps is controlled by a dial at the top left and the EV compensation is given in a small window. Shutter speed and focus lock confirmation is given in the viewfinder.
Overall the Contax T2 is a brilliant piece of engineering and a joy to use, making it one of the most sought-after vintage compact cameras till now.
|shutter priority mode